A three-hour course for the wider employee base, designed to increase awareness and understanding of mental health, and confidence in approaching the subject. This course offers delegates the opportunity to take notice of their own well-being and identify strategies to support themselves and colleagues.
This course is supported by West Midlands Academic Health Science Network (WMAHSN), an NHS organisation.
Why should your organisation take this course?
- To raise awareness of mental health and challenge workplace stigma
- The course is non-prescriptive and provides employees with a range of tools to enable them to support themselves and each other effectively
- Return on Investment: For every £1 invested in workplace mental health interventions, organisations see a return on investment of between £1.50 and £9 (Thriving at Work Review).
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define mental health and some mental health issues
- Understand factors that affect mental health
- Recognise some of the signs and symptoms of stress and mental health issues
- Feel confident about starting mental health conversations
- Take steps to improve own mental well-being
What to expect:
Mental Health at Work: Colleagues can be delivered on site at your premises to a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 16 delegates. Learning takes place through a mixture of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities.
Everyone who completes the course will receive:
- A ‘Mental Health at Work’ training booklet to use for further reference
- A certificate of attendance
- The opportunity to take follow-up courses including ‘Mental Health at Work: Managers’ and the ‘Mental Health at Work’ refresher e-learning course
Prices start from £925 + VAT (up to 8 people)
For more information on our services and pricing please call 0121 271 0550 or email email@example.com