Our Workplace Wellbeing Audit allows you to develop and implement a successful wellbeing strategy by measuring where you are now and providing independent, pragmatic recommendations for the future.
A Workplace Wellbeing Audit is crucial to creating a healthier and more productive work environment.
Businesses can gain valuable insights into employee health, happiness, and engagement levels. These insights serve as a foundation for developing an effective strategy to enhance overall wellbeing, leading to improved employee morale, reduced absenteeism, and increased productivity.
Ultimately, a Workplace Wellbeing Audit is not just about identifying issues—it's about paving the way for positive change and fostering a culture that prioritises staff wellbeing.
Our three-step process
Our Workplace Wellbeing Audit consultancy service lays the foundations needed to develop and implement a successful wellbeing strategy, tailored to your organisation's specific needs.
With best practice based on over ten years of experience, a dedicated consultant works through a practical three-step process with you and creates a robust platform for embedding a long-lasting wellbeing culture. This three-step process takes place over three days and includes:
- Review: Our dedicated consultants will analyse your existing staff wellbeing data, key policies, processes, and procedures.
- Build: We engage with leaders and employees to gather views and assess wellbeing through multiple lenses, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of your organisation's wellbeing. This can include an employee survey, employee focus group and senior management interviews.
- Act: We deliver a tailored report with key recommendations based on our findings, providing you with a solid plan for future wellbeing strategy implementation.
Key benefits of a Workplace Wellbeing Audit
- Buy-in from Senior Leaders: An audit can provide evidence of areas of wellbeing that need addressing or showcase programmes that are working effectively.
- Better Decision Making: The data gathered from the audit allows decision-makers to implement evidence-based strategies to improve wellbeing. A wellbeing audit helps highlight areas for further investment.
- Employee Engagement: A workplace wellbeing audit can increase employee engagement, as employees feel valued and cared for by their employer.
- Wellbeing Awareness: Discussing health and wellbeing with employees and leaders can increase their awareness of issues and how to provide support.
- Legal Compliance: The audit ensures that your company meets health and safety regulations, reducing the risk of legal complications.
- Employee Value Proposition: An audit can help you develop an EVP which incorporates wellbeing, helping you stand out from the competition.
- Strategic approach: The audit can be the first step towards developing a comprehensive wellbeing strategy and implementation plan.
How strong is your current wellbeing provision?
Our Workplace Wellbeing Audit is part of our Workplace Wellbeing Consultancy offering. If you are also looking for support in designing a comprehensive wellbeing strategy that will embed wellbeing into your company culture, we recommend viewing our Workplace Wellbeing Strategy Design and Implementation service.
To get you started with assessing the strength of your organisation’s mental health and wellbeing provision, we have a complimentary mini Mental Health Workplace Audit tool. This can be a great conversation starter, paving the way for a comprehensive exploration of your organisation's mental health and wellbeing landscape.
Workplace Wellbeing Audit pricing
Our Workplace Wellbeing Audit takes place over three days. The total cost is £1495 + VAT. This cost is subject to change based on your organisation’s specific needs.
We are based in Birmingham and Wellbeing Audits are completed virtually. However, we are experienced in providing face-to-face consultancy throughout the UK, depending on your organisation’s requirements.