WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that We store on your browser or the storage of your device (e.g. computer system, smartphone or other electronic device), if You agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your device's storage.
Once cookies are stored on your device's storage, they help analyse website or application traffic or let Us know when You visit a particular feature on Our Site. Cookies allow website or mobile applications to respond to You as an individual and help Us provide You with a better website.
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE YOUR COOKIES ON THE SITE?
A cookie in no way gives Us access to your computer or any information about You, other than the data You choose to share with Us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies on Our Site. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but You can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if You prefer. This may prevent You from taking full advantage of Our Site.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
We use the following cookies on Our Site:
- Session cookies. These allow Our Site to link your actions during a particular browser session. These expire each time You close your browser and do not remain on your device afterwards;
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of Our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable Us to remember which page a user is on; and
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow Us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around Our Site when they are using it. This helps Us to improve the way Our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR COOKIES?
- Google Tag Manager – this allows Us to monitor and measure usage on Our Site via tags which in turn allows Us to optimise Our marketing; and
- Google Firebase – this allows Us to use increased functionality on Our Site to analyse traffic, performance and crashing reporting.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR COOKIES FOR?
Some cookies, called session cookies, remain on your computer only while your browser is open, and are automatically deleted once You close your browser. Other cookies, called permanent cookies, remain on your computer or mobile device after the browser is closed.
You can block cookies on the Site only by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of Our Site. Please also note that You are unable to opt-out of third-party advertising cookies. Should you have any concerns, please contact Us at the below contact details.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If You wish to contact Us, please email: email@example.com or telephone Us on: 0121 271 0550.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
This policy was published in September 2022.
We may change this policy from time to time without notice, effective immediately upon posting on the Site. You will be considered as having accepted the change to this policy if You continue to use the Site following an update. Please therefore check this page of the Site (as applicable) periodically and carefully review any changes made.