Identifying and Managing Stress is a 3 hour workplace specific training course for line managers, helping them to:
Prevent stress in the workplace
Identify the early signs of stress
Support employees and manage situations more effectively
Why take this course?
- This course is customisable and course materials i.e. case studies and videos are tailored to specific industries
- One in three people have experienced mental health issues at work (CIPD)
- 93% of businesses say that personal worries and stress can adversely affect staff performance at work (YouGov)
The course will teach managers to:
- Complete Stress Risk Assessments using the HSE Management Standards
- Prevent stress from becoming a problem
- Recognise the early signs of stress in the workplace
- Support employees and manage situations effectively
- Signpost employees to the appropriate support
Following the course, all participants will receive a certificate of attendance along with a Stress Risk Assessment template for use in their role.