To book this course, please call 0121 271 0550 or email us at email@example.com.
Resilience and Stress Management is a 3-hour course which helps build employee resiliency skills and mental fitness in an ever-changing work environment using evidence-based approaches.
What is resilience?
Every employee has to recover from setbacks at some point during their working life. Our ability to ‘bounce back’ from these adversities is called resilience. Our course is designed to enable employees to increase this capability and help them to identify strategies to reduce their stress levels.
Why should your organisation take the resilience course?
- One in five employees report their job to be very or extremely stressful
- 93% of businesses say that personal worries and stress can adversely affect staff performance at work (YouGov)
- For every £1 invested in workplace mental health interventions, organisations see a return on investment of between £1.50 and £9 (Thriving at Work Review)
The course enables participants to:
- Understand the impact poor well-being has on individuals and organisations
- Define resilience and understand how it can be built
- Look in depth at the causes of stress and plan steps to better manage and reduce them
- Create an open forum within the working environment where employees feel confident in discussing mental well-being with colleagues
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Assess their own mental well-being and resiliency skills
- Identify the early signs of stress in themselves and others
- Build their resiliency skills using evidence based approaches
- Use strategies to better deal with pressure and change
Following the course, participants will receive a certificate of attendance and resources to keep for further reference.
'I learnt how to recognise situations in my daily working and home life that I can work on to reduce my personal stress and build my resiliency skills. We were taken through a process which allowed us to challenge our negative thoughts and look at things from a different perspective. I found the mindfulness techniques really interesting as I had never practised them before and it is something I am interested to explore further and use as a tool to reduce the level of stress. Overall, a very helpful course.' Federica Merella, Consultant Anaesthetist, Birmingham Children’s Hospital