Our Online Mental Health Training For Managers Course will equip managers with the tools they need to recognise and tackle mental health problems in the workplace.
To find out more and book this training, please contact us here, call 0121 271 0550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
According to the Health and Safety Executive, 822,000 workers suffered from work-related stress, depression or anxiety in 2020/21. Managers are often in the ideal position to identify poor mental health within their teams, and make positive changes to improve workplace wellbeing.
As the way we work continues to change, there is an increasing demand for accessible, flexible and engaging training solutions that meet the needs of the modern workforce. The Online Mental Health Training For Managers Course will help managers create a workplace environment that puts employees' mental health and wellbeing first.
This online training session for line managers, provides practical approaches for coping with uncertainty, managing the mental health, wellbeing and motivation of remote teams and balancing numerous responsibilities. Managers will leave the training feeling confident in their ability to foster a happier and more productive team.
This training for line-managers is divided into two parts, as follows:
- Part A: E-learning – Delegates will complete a 30-minute self-guided Mental Health at Work e-learning course to introduce them to the topic. Learning involves a mixture of video content, animations, worksheets and quizzes with all successful delegates receiving a certificate of completion. E-learning is accessible via the Altruist Academy.
- Part B: Live Webinar – Delegates will take part in an interactive 1.5-hour live webinar via Zoom. This session in facilitated by an expert Altruist Enterprises trainer and involves group discussions, delegate engagement via break out rooms and Q & A sessions. Delegates receive an electronic workbook to aid learning and guide them through the training sessions. Webinars are delivered to a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 16 delegates at a time.
Online Mental Health Training for Managers Course Key Benefits:
The course is designed to allow delegates to explore and implement practical approaches at work and home to enable them to:
- Be proactive and prevent mental ill-health
- Identify the early signs of a problem and intervene sooner
- Confidently have conversations about mental health
- Provide the appropriate support to colleagues in a timely manner
- Ensure healthy, motivated and productive teams
Online Mental Health Training for Managers Course Content:
Part A: E-learning, provides a basic introduction to mental health at work by defining key concepts and providing a knowledge base for managers to build upon. This section covers the following topics:
- The Mental Health Definition
- The Stress Bucket
- Personal Experience Presentation from an individual who has experienced mental ill-health at work
- Spotting the Early Warning Signs of a Mental Health Issue
- Top Tips for Starting Mental Health Conversations with Colleagues
- Interactive Quiz
Part B: Managers continue their learning by participating in a live webinar. This provides an opportunity for facilitated discussion around common issues faced and equips managers with the tools to support their teams more effectively. This section covers the following topics:
- What is Mental Health? Group Discussion, Impact of Current Circumstances
- Sources of Stress – the HSE Management Standards
- Influence and Control (Behaviours at work self-perception exercise)
- Roles and Responsibilities (Manager, Parent, Carer, Educator)
- Spotting the Signs of Mental Ill-health (In-person and Remotely)
- Supporting your team – Case Study Activity (Communication, Motivation, Spotting Signs, Support)
- Taking Care of Yourself
'Great course run by a very knowledgeable trainer. Comprehensive and well delivered, making it relatable and easy to follow. The training gives you the confidence to have 'difficult' conversations, without feeling you need to provide answers or solutions. Well structured course content and delivery. Excellent. Thank you!' Ana Madan, Manager, Bruntwood SciTech
Prices for the Online Mental Health for Managers Course start from £110 + VAT per delegate (8 - 16 delegates).
How to Book:
To find out more and book our Online Mental Health Training For Managers Course, please contact us here, call 0121 271 0550 or email email@example.com.
We also offer face to face Mental Health Training For Managers.