To book this course, please call 0121 271 0550 or email us at email@example.com.
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Half Day is a 4-hour introductory mental health awareness course, approved by the Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH). On completion of this training, candidates are certified as ‘Mental Health Aware’.
Why should your organisation take the MHFA Half Day course?
- One in five employees take a day off work because of stress (Mind)
- One in three people have experienced mental health issues at work (CIPD)
- Mental Ill-health is costing UK employers £1,500 per employee per year (all employees, not just those who are ill. Thriving at Work Review)
The MHFA Half Day course is designed to give:
- An understanding of what mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some of the common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
What to expect:
- Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities
Everyone who completes the MHFA Half Day course will receive:
- An MHFA manual to refer to whenever they need it
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support their own mental health
- A certificate of attendance to say they are Mental Health Aware
The feedback we have received from those that attended the MHFA course is hugely positive. Katie is inspiring and passionate and a great presenter, that I would highly recommend. Emma Newman, HR Advisor at Tectrade.