This Employee Mental Health Awareness Online Training Course has been designed to increase understanding of mental health, giving participants the confidence to support colleagues when needed.
To find out more and book this online mental health awareness training, please contact us here, call 0121 271 0550 or email email@example.com.
Everyone benefits from improved mental health awareness. It empowers employees to look after their own personal mental health and wellbeing, and it also instils a culture of supporting good mental health throughout an organisation. Yet, some people still find it difficult to have conversations about mental health – either because of a lack of understanding or because of a sense of stigma around the subject. This online training will tackle those barriers, leaving participants more comfortable and confident when discussing mental health issues.
This training course is beneficial for all employees and can serve as a key part of your overall employee wellbeing strategy. Participants will complete the online course with a better understanding of the factors that cause poor mental health and be able better look after themselves and their colleagues.
As the way we work continues to change, there is an increasing demand for accessible, flexible and engaging training solutions that meet the needs of the modern workforce.
This online mental health awareness course for employees increases understanding of mental health and confidence in supporting colleagues.
This training is divided into two parts, as follows:
- Part A: E-learning – Delegates will complete a 30-minute self-guided Mental Health at Work e-learning course to introduce them to the topic. Learning involves a mixture of video content, animations, worksheets and quizzes with all successful delegates receiving a certificate of completion. E-learning is accessible via the Altruist Academy.
- Part B: Live Webinar – Delegates will take part in an interactive 2.5-hour live webinar via Zoom. This session is facilitated by an expert Altruist Enterprises trainer and involves group discussions, delegate engagement via breakout rooms and Q & A sessions. Delegates receive an electronic workbook to aid learning and guide them through the training. Webinars are delivered to a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 16 delegates at a time.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Define mental health and some mental health issues
- Understand factors that affect mental health
- Recognise some of the signs and symptoms of stress and mental health issues
- Feel confident about starting mental health conversations
- Take steps to improve personal mental wellbeing
Employee Mental Health Awareness Online Training Course Content:
Part A: E-learning, provides a basic introduction to mental health at work by defining key concepts and providing a knowledge base for employees to build upon. This section covers the following topics:
- The Mental Health Definition
- The Stress Bucket
- Personal Experience Presentation from an individual who has experienced mental ill-health at work
- Spotting the Early Warning Signs of a Mental Health Issue
- Top Tips for Starting Mental Health Conversations with Colleagues
- Interactive Quiz
Part B: Employees continue their learning by participating in a live webinar. This offers delegates the opportunity to take notice of their own well-being and identify strategies to support themselves and their colleagues. This section covers the following topics:
- What is Mental Health? Group Discussion
- Use of language and stigma
- The mental health continuum
- Common mental health problems
- Spotting the signs of a mental health issue
- Starting mental health conversations
- Taking Care of Yourself
Employee Mental Health Awareness Online Training Course Feedback:
'Firstly, it was great to have a trainer who had experienced some of the effects of mental illness in his life. His delivery of the course was well executed. It made the experience more open from the get go and I think people contributed more. I came from this course with a much better understanding of mental health and how to deal with it, both for myself and with others'. Maeve McGlynn, Bid Coordinator, Jestico + Whiles
Mental Health Awareness Online Training Course Pricing:
Prices start from £110 + VAT per delegate (8 - 16 delegates).
How to book:
To find out more and book this Employee Mental Health Awareness Online Training Course, please contact us here, call 0121 271 0550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also offer face-to-face Employee Mental Health Awareness Training.