Date: Friday 19th May 2017
Location: Blackburne House, Liverpool L8 7PE
Cost: £70 per delegate
The Resilience and Stress Management course will enable you to:
- Assess your own well-being
- Understand the impact poor well-being has on individuals and organisations
- Define stress, identify the causes of stress and understand the potential effects of ongoing stress.
- Define resilience and understand how it can be built
- Implement strategies to help deal better with pressure and change
Course Outline – Section 1
- What is health and well-being?
- Costs of poor mental health and well-being to individuals and organisations
- What is resilience?
- How resilient are you?
- Using cognitive models to help build resilience
Course Outline – Section 2
- How to deal more effectively with change
- Why does stress occur?
- Stress at work
- How to reduce stress and promote positive mental well-being
- Mindfulness exercise