Date: Wednesday 27th April 2016
Time: 9.30am prompt – 4:00pm
Location: Magna Park, Lutterworth
Cost: £120 per delegate
Further details will be sent once places have been confirmed.
1 day workplace specific course for managers, helping them to:
- Prevent stress in the workplace
- Identify the early signs of stress, anxiety and depression
- Support employees and manage situations more effectively
Why take this course?
- Mismanagement of stress is costing UK businesses £30 billion per year. (Centre for mental health)
- 1 in 6 employees experience problems with stress, anxiety and depression at any one time. (Centre for mental health)
- 93% of businesses say that personal worries and stress can adversely affect staff performance at work (YouGov)
The course will teach managers to:
- Create an open forum where stress can be discussed
- Prevent stress from becoming a problem
- Recognise the early signs of stress, anxiety and depression in the workplace
- Support employees and manage situations effectively
- Signpost employees to the appropriate support
To register your interest, please email email@example.com, stating your name, role and organisation.