Mental Health First Aid Lite is a 3 hour mental health awareness course open to anyone, regardless of their previous knowledge of mental health and is accredited by the Royal Society for Public Health.
Why should your organisation take the Mental Health First Aid Lite course?
- One in five employees report their job to be very or extremely stressful.
- One in six employees are likely to experience problems with stress, anxiety or depression at any one time.
- It was estimated that employees with mental health problems who were not being supported cost UK businesses £30.3bn, this is equivalent to £1,206 per employee per year. (Centre for Mental Health)
The MHFA Lite course enables participants to:
- gain a wider understanding, for themselves and others, of some issues surrounding mental health
- gain a greater understanding of how and why positive and negative mental health affects business
- work more effectively with people experiencing mental health problems
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- identify the discrimination surrounding mental health problems
- define mental health & some mental health problems
- relate to people's experiences
- help support people with mental health problems
- begin developing a business case for promoting positive mental health in the workplace
- look after their own mental health
Following the course, participants will all receive a certificate of attendance along with a manual for further reference.
Prices start from £760 (up to 8 people)
To find out more, please call 0121 271 0550 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.