Mental Health First Aid Lite is a 3 hour evidence based mental health awareness course approved by the Royal Society for Public Health. This course is open to anyone, regardless of their previous knowledge of mental health.
Why should your organisation take the MHFA Lite course?
- One in five employees take a day off work because of stress (Mind)
- One in three people have experienced mental health issues at work (CIPD)
- Mental Ill-health is costing employers £1,500 per employee per year (all employees, not just those who are ill. Thriving at Work Review)
The MHFA Lite course enables participants to:
- gain a wider understanding, for themselves and others, of some issues surrounding mental health
- gain a greater understanding of how and why positive and negative mental health affects business
- work more effectively with people experiencing mental health problems
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- identify the discrimination surrounding mental health problems
- define mental health & some mental health problems
- relate to people's experiences
- help support people with mental health problems
- begin developing a business case for promoting positive mental health in the workplace
- look after their own mental health
Following the course, participants will all receive a certificate of attendance along with a manual for further reference.
Prices start from £760 (up to 8 people)
To find out more, please call 0121 271 0550 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.