Our interactive one hour Lunch and Learn sessions bring employees from all areas of your organisation together, to discuss topics which can affect each and every one of us. Altruist Enterprises will deliver a bespoke, sector specific training workshop, tailored to your organisation’s requirements.
Lunch and Learns are a great way to introduce the topics of mental health and resilience to your workforce and even launch your employee well-being programme.
‘I’ve had the chance to participate in two really enlightening workshops run by Katie. The workshops were informative and engaging… and a real help in raising stress awareness in a powerful visual way.’ Jon Formby, HR Advisor, Guildford Borough Council
Why should your organisation take this course?
- To show employees that your organisation takes their mental health and well-being seriously.
- To increase employee awareness of mental health, well-being and resilience
- To develop an understanding of stress and how it affects your employees
- To boost confidence in recognising the early signs of stress and mental ill-health
- To increase understanding of the myths and facts surrounding mental health
Resilience and Change Lunch and Learn Course Content:
- What is Resilience?
- How Resilient are you? Aspects of resilience and reflection
- Building Resilience through Change
- Influence and Control
- Managing Stress
Mental Health at Work Lunch and Learn Course Content:
- What is Mental Health?
- Mental Health Within your Specific Sector
- Dealing with Stress - The Stress Bucket
- Early Warning Signs of Mental Ill-health
- Starting the Conversation: Talking Top Tips
Prices start from: £750 + VAT for group bookings (25 - 100 delegates)
To find out more, please call 0121 271 0550, email us at email@example.com or contact us here.