Corporate Wellness Lunch and Learns are a great way to raise awareness of mental health, how to tackle stress and build resilience.
Are you looking for an engaging Lunch and Learn idea for your employees?
Resilience and Change & Mental Health at Work are both popular wellness Lunch and Learn topics, delivered via interactive one-hour sessions. Altruist Enterprises will deliver a bespoke, sector-specific training workshop, tailored to your organisation’s requirements.
Corporate Wellness Lunch and Learn sessions are ideal for bringing employees from all areas of the business together, to discuss topics that can affect all of us. Sessions aim to benefit employees’ wellbeing personally but are also beneficial for the whole organisation.
Bring your employee wellbeing strategy to life with Lunch and Learn sessions
Lunch and learns are a great way of successfully disseminating information to your entire workforce. As such, they’re an ideal way of engaging and enthusing your employees with your employee wellbeing programme.
The sessions are a less formal way of learning and employees are often very receptive to their format. They’re a break from the norm as you’ll be raising awareness of mental health in a fun, absorbing way. Attendees also appreciate that the focus is on them – developing their knowledge and, ultimately, improving their wellbeing.
The Lunch and Learns can help to direct your staff to your wellbeing services such as Mental Health First Aiders, Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), gym/fitness discounts, virtual GP services or any other relevant wellbeing benefits. By raising awareness of these services, they’re more likely to use them and they’ll also be able to direct other employees to appropriate services should any warning signs arise.
‘I’ve had the chance to participate in two really enlightening workshops run by Katie. The workshops were informative and engaging… and a real help in raising stress awareness in a powerful visual way.’ Jon Formby, HR Advisor, Guildford Borough Council
Why should your organisation take this Lunch and Learn course?
- To show employees that your organisation takes their mental health and well-being seriously.
- To increase employee awareness of mental health, well-being and resilience
- To develop an understanding of stress and how it affects your employees
- To boost confidence in recognising the early signs of stress and mental ill-health
- To increase understanding of the myths and facts surrounding mental health
Resilience and Change Lunch and Learn Course Content:
- What is Resilience?
- How Resilient are you? Aspects of resilience and reflection
- Building Resilience through Change
- Influence and Control
- Managing Stress
Mental Health at Work Lunch and Learn Course Content:
- What is Mental Health?
- Mental Health Within your Specific Sector
- Dealing with Stress - The Stress Bucket
- Early Warning Signs of Mental Ill-health
- Starting the Conversation: Talking Top Tips
Lunch and Learn cost:
Wellness Lunch and Learn Prices start from £950 + VAT for group bookings (25 - 100 delegates).
We are based in Birmingham but are experienced in providing face-to-face training throughout the UK, depending on your organisation's requirements.