One of the steps we are taking is to limit the amount of face-to-face course deliveries and increasing our delivery of virtual sessions. The following courses can be delivered virtually:
- Mental Health at Work: Managers
- Mental Health at Work: Colleagues
- Resilience and Stress Management
Please note that we are unable to deliver MHFA England or SafeTALK courses virtually at this time.
Virtual sessions are suitable for your management population and the wider employee base and aim to raise awareness of mental health and resilience and provide individuals with the tools to support themselves and each other.
The courses take the following form:
- Part A: E-learning – Individuals will complete a 30-minute e-learning course to introduce them to the topic. All delegates receive a downloadable worksheet for further reference, along with a certificate of completion. To find out more, take a look at https://altruist.thinkific.com/
- Part B: Webinar – Individuals will take part in an interactive 2.5-hour webinar. This includes discussions, delegate engagement via polling and break out rooms and Q & A sessions. Delegates receive an electronic workbook to aid learning and guide them through the training. Webinars are delivered to a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 16 delegates at a time.
We have been successfully delivering virtual sessions to global workforces since 2018, enabling remote workers to access essential information, at a time that suits them.
If your organisation is required to postpone a scheduled course at short notice due to government guidance, your course fee will be transferable and we will work with you to arrange alternative dates at no extra cost.
Course fees must be paid as agreed in the terms of the contract and will be held on deposit and applied to a rearranged course, which must take place before the end of 2020.