Date: Monday 20th March 2017
Time: 9:30am – 12:30pm
Location: Solihull Fire Station Lecture Room, B91 1QY
Cost: £95 per delegate
Further details will be sent once places have been confirmed.
The course enables participants to:
- gain a wider understanding, for themselves and others, of some issues surrounding mental health
- gain a greater understanding of how and why positive and negative mental health affects business
- work more effectively with people experiencing mental health problems
- identify the discrimination surrounding mental health problems
- define mental health & some mental health problems
- relate to people’s experiences
- help support people with mental health problems
- begin developing a business case for promoting positive mental health in the workplace
- look after their own mental health
Following the course, participants will all receive a certificate of attendance along with a manual for further reference.
"Following the session, I certainly feel more confident in identifying the early signs of stress and more able to start a conversation with those who may need support or someone to listen to their position. The session was facilitated in a relaxed, informal manner where we were able to learn from both the trainer and colleagues and discuss topics, which aren’t commonly raised or talked about". Andrew Mitchell, Regional Director, West Midlands, Corporate and Commercial Banking, Natwest
To register your interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your name, role and organisation.