Day 1: Monday 16th October 2017
Day 2: Tuesday 17th October 2017
Time: 9:30am - 4:00pm
Location: Ibis Styles Birmingham Centre, 65 Lionel Street, Birmingham, B3 1JE
Cost: £250 per delegate
Further details will be sent once places have been confirmed.
The course will teach participants to:
- Spot the early signs of stress and mental health problems
- Prevent mental health problems from getting worse
- Feel confident in helping someone experiencing a problem in the first instance
- Guide someone towards the right support
- Create an open forum where stress and mental well-being problems can be discussed
"The 2 day training delivered by Altruist was one of the most fulfilling training courses I have ever attended." Helen Hunt, Assistant Programme Manager - Patient Safety Collaborative
To register your interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, role and organisation.