Date and Time: Wednesday 4th May 2016: Time: 9.30am prompt – 12:30pm
Cost: £95 per delegate
Further details will be sent once places have been confirmed.
Why should your organisation take the Mental Health First Aid Lite course?
- One in five employees report their job to be very or extremely stressful
- One in six employees are likely to experience problems with stress, anxiety or depression at any one time
- It was estimated that employees with mental health problems who were not being supported cost UK businesses £30.3bn, this is equivalent to £1,206 per employee per year (Centre for Mental Health)
The course enables participants to:
- gain a wider understanding, for themselves and others, of some issues surrounding mental health
- gain a greater understanding of how and why positive and negative mental health affects business
- work more effectively with people experiencing mental health problems
- identify the discrimination surrounding mental health problems
- define mental health & some mental health problems
- relate to people’s experiences
- help support people with mental health problems
- begin developing a business case for promoting positive mental health in the workplace
- look after their own mental health
Following the course, participants will all receive a certificate of attendance along with a manual for further reference.
To register your interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your name, role and organisation.