Date: Tuesday 13th September 2016
Time: 10:00am prompt – 1:00pm
Location: Paycare House, Wolverhampton, WV2 4DX
Cost: £95 per delegate
Further details will be sent once places have been confirmed.
The course enables participants to:
- gain a wider understanding, for themselves and others, of some issues surrounding mental health
- gain a greater understanding of how and why positive and negative mental health affects business
- work more effectively with people experiencing mental health problems
- identify the discrimination surrounding mental health problems
- define mental health & some mental health problems
- relate to people’s experiences
- help support people with mental health problems
- begin developing a business case for promoting positive mental health in the workplace
- look after their own mental health
Following the course, participants will all receive a certificate of attendance along with a manual for further reference.
To register your interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your name, role and organisation.