Day 1: Tuesday 10th January 2017
Day 2: Wednesday 11th January 2017
Time: 9:30am - 4:00pm
Location: INSTITUTE OF TRANSLATIONAL MEDICINE, HERITAGE BUILDING, MINDELSOHN WAY, EDGBASTON, BIRMINGHAM, B15 2TH
Cost: £250 per delegate
Further details will be sent once places have been confirmed.
The course will teach participants to:
- Spot the early signs of stress and mental health problems
- Prevent mental health problems from getting worse
- Feel confident in helping someone experiencing a problem in the first instance
- Guide someone towards the right support
- Create an open forum where stress and mental well-being problems can be discussed
“I had the pleasure of attending one of Altruist’s Mental Health First Aid courses. I really enjoyed the real life stories and insight into the issues. I learnt how to spot the early signs of stress and mental health problems within colleagues and how then to support them and signpost to the relevant services.
I think all companies should be open about mental health issues and be aware of them. This is an important course that would benefit companies, enabling them to support employees effectively. An excellent course!” Sean Gilgallon, Head of Health and Safety, CVS Group
Following the course, participants will become approved Mental Health First Aiders and will all receive a certificate along with a manual for further reference.
To register your interest, please email email@example.com stating your name, role and organisation.