To find out more and book this training, please contact us here, call 0121 271 0550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The three hour Youth MHFA Half Day course is an internationally recognised training workshop, designed specifically for individuals that teach, work, live with or care for young people aged 8 to 18 years. This course can be delivered face to face or online via live webinar.
The Youth MHFA Half Day course is designed to give:
- A basic knowledge of some of the common mental health issues amongst young people
- Skills to work more effectively with young people living with mental health issues
- Confidence to support a young person in distress
We limit numbers to 16 people per course so that our trainer can keep people safe and supported while they learn.
Youth MHFA Half Day Course Content:
Learning is facilitated by an expert Altruist Enterprises trainer. Online sessions involve group discussions, delegate engagement via break out rooms and Q & A opportunities. Face to face sessions involve presentations, group discussions and workshop activities.
The course covers the following topics:
- What is Mental Health?
- Protective and Risk Factors
- Stigma and Discrimination
- Mental Health Continuum
- Signs and Symptoms of Mental Ill-health in Young People
- Take Time Together
- Signposting to Professional and Self-help
- Self-awareness and Self-care
Everyone who completes the Youth MHFA Half Day Course will receive:
- An MHFA manual to refer to whenever they need it
- A certificate to say you are Youth Mental Health Aware
Prices for the Youth MHFA Half Day Course start from £1100 + VAT.