To find out more and book this training, please contact us here, call 0121 271 0550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As the way we work continues to change, there is an increasing demand for accessible, flexible and engaging training solutions that meet the needs of the modern workforce.
Ideal for remote workers, the Resilience and Stress Management: Virtual Training Course, focuses on increasing self-awareness, building resiliency skills and improving stress management techniques.
This training is divided into two parts, as follows:
- Part A: E-learning – Delegates will complete a 30-minute self-guided Resilience and Stress Management e-learning course to introduce them to the topic. Learning involves a mixture of video content, animations, worksheets and quizzes with all successful delegates receiving a certificate of completion. E-learning is accessible via the Altruist Academy.
- Part B: Live Webinar – Delegates will take part in an interactive 2.5-hour live webinar via Zoom. This session in facilitated by an expert Altruist Enterprises trainer and involves group discussions, delegate engagement via break out rooms and Q & A sessions. Delegates receive an electronic workbook to aid learning and guide them through the training. Webinars are delivered to a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 16 delegates at a time.
Resilience and Stress Management: Virtual Training Course Key Benefits:
The course is designed to allow delegates to explore and implement practical approaches at work and home to enable them to:
- Build resilience during challenging times
- Identify and apply their personal toolbox of stress management skills
- Positively adapt in constantly changing environments
Resilience and Stress Management: Virtual Training Course Content:
Part A: E-learning, provides a basic introduction to resilience and stress management by defining key concepts and providing a knowledge base for delegates to build upon. This section covers the following aspects:
- The Resilience Definition
- How Resilient are You?
- Influence and Control
- Managing Stress
- Interactive Quiz
Delegates continue their learning by participating in a live webinar which allows them to analyse and tackle issues surrounding uncertainty, change and stress. This section covers the following aspects:
- What is Resilience? Group Discussion
- Managing Worries and Concerns
- Building Resilience - The ABC Model
- The Stress Bucket
- Maintaining Wellness - ‘5 Ways to Well-being at Home’
- Mindfulness for Stress Reduction
'Thank you so much for the Resilience and Stress Management training. As someone who suffers with anxiety and imposter syndrome regularly, I found it very helpful. I particularly enjoyed the way you enabled interaction with colleagues to discuss and challenge our current thinking, and the useful tools such as the ABC Model. Great that you are doing this important work, especially needed during this time'. NHS Delegate
Prices for the Resilience and Stress Management: Virtual Training Course start from £950 + VAT.