To find out more and book this training, please contact us here, call 0121 271 0550 or email email@example.com.
It is recommended that Mental Health First Aiders complete a refresher course every three years. The Mental Health First Aider (MHFA) refresher training training enables MHFAiders to renew skills, update mental health knowledge and apply new MHFA techniques. Training is delivered as a 4-hour interactive live webinar via Zoom.
Please note that the MHFA Refresher is only for people who have completed the Mental Health First Aid Two Day course.
We limit numbers to 16 people per course so that our trainer can keep people safe and supported while they learn.
The four hour MHFA Refresher course will enable you to:
- Keep your awareness of mental health supports current
- Update your knowledge of mental health and what influences it
- Practice applying the Mental Health First Aid action plan
Mental Health First Aider (MHFA) Refresher Course: Live Webinar Content:
Learning is facilitated by an expert Altruist Enterprises trainer and sessions involve group discussions, delegate engagement via break out rooms and Q & A opportunities.
The refresher session covers the following topics:
- The role of a Mental Health First Aider
- Mental Health and Factors which Affect Wellbeing
- Stigma and Discrimination
- Non-judgemental Listening Skills
- Mental Health First Aid Action Plan
- Common mental health conditions
- Practising Mental Health First Aid skills
- Self-care, wellbeing and recovery
Everyone who completes the Mental Health First Aider (MHFA) Refresher Course: Live Webinar will receive:
- An MHFA manual to refer to whenever they need it
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support their own mental health
- A certificate of attendance
Prices for the Mental Health First Aider (MHFA) Refresher Training: Live Webinar start from £1300 + VAT for group bookings (8 - 16 delegates).
Public online courses are priced at £165 + VAT per delegate.