1 day workplace specific training course for managers, helping them to:
Prevent stress in the workplace
Identify the early signs of stress, anxiety and depression
Support employees and manage situations more effectively
Why should your managers take this course?
- This course is customisable and course materials i.e. case studies and videos are tailored to specific industries
- 1 in 6 employees experience problems with stress, anxiety and depression at any one time. (Centre for mental health)
- 93% of businesses say that personal worries and stress can adversely affect staff performance at work (YouGov- find out more here)
The course will teach managers to:
- Complete Stress Risk Assessments using the HSE Management Standards
- Recognise the early signs of stress, anxiety and depression in the workplace
- Prevent stress from becoming a problem
- Support employees and manage situations effectively
- Signpost employees to the correct support
Following the course, all participants will receive a certificate of attendance along with a Stress Risk Assessment template for use in their role.
"All managers thoroughly enjoyed this course and we would like to thank Altruist for their support" Lorraine Cotton, HR Officer, Hill & Smith
Prices start from £1100 (up to 8 people)
To find out more, please call 0121 271 0550 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.