To book this course, please call 0121 271 0550 or email us at email@example.com.
Introduction to Mindfulness is a 3 hour course for employees, helping them to improve focus, build resilience and reduce stress.
What is Mindfulness?
Mindfulness is the ability to focus our awareness on the current moment and manage attention, while calmly acknowledging and accepting one’s feelings, thoughts, and bodily sensations.
Why is Mindfulness so important?
- We are distracted 46.9% of the time
- Due to 21st century living, our average attention span has reduced to 8 seconds (one second less than a Goldfish)
- Understanding and managing attention is now the single most important determinant of business success. (Harvard University)
In a recent study undertaken by the Institute for Mindful leadership, out of 80 leaders who took part in mindfulness:
• 93% said the training had a positive impact on their ability to create space for innovation
• 89% said the program enhanced their ability to listen to themselves and others
• 70% said the training made a positive difference in their ability to think strategically