To register your interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your name, role and organisation or contact us here.
A five-day course spread over one month to increase understanding of mental health and develop confidence in delivering mental health training. This programme enables successful participants to deliver the 1-day Mental Health at Work: Managers course and is supported by West Midlands Academic Health Science Network (WMAHSN).
Train the Trainer: Mental Health at Work
Days 1 & 2: 16th & 17th September
Days 3 & 4: 1st & 2nd October
Day 5: 10th October
Time: 9:30am - 4:00pm each day
Location: iCentrum, 6 Holt Street, Birmingham, B7 4BP
Lunch and Refreshments: Will be provided on all days.
Cost: £1495 + VAT per delegate
Further details will be sent once places have been confirmed.
Who should take this course?
- Colleagues with relevant experience in employee mental health e.g. HR manager/Well-being Advisor
- Or colleagues experienced in facilitating learning and delivering training
- Colleagues with the capacity and ability to deliver this training throughout teams within their organisation.
Why should your organisation take the Train the Trainer course?
- To increase knowledge and build confidence around mental health
- To cascade essential information throughout your organisation in a cost-effective manner
- To create a positive culture of openness which challenges mental health stigma
Everyone who completes the course will receive:
- Train the Trainer: Mental Health at Work Managers Training Booklet
- A Certificate of Attendance
- Training materials including session plans, presentation slides and videos
- Mental Health Awareness E-learning refresher training, 6 months following completion of the programme
- Access to an online community to share ideas and best practice with other trainers and industry experts
To register your interest, please email email@example.com stating your name, role and organisation or contact us here.