Our next open 2 day Mental Health First Aid Course will be taking place on the 5th and 6th May in Solihull. To register your interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your name, role and organisation. Details below:
Day one: Tuesday 5th May 2015: Time: 9.30am prompt – 4.00pm
Day two: Wednesday 6th May 2015: Time: 9.30am prompt – 4.00pm
Cost: £200 per delegate
Further details will be sent once places have been confirmed
What is Mental Health First Aid?
Accredited by the Royal Society for Public Health, this proactive 2 day course will help you to prevent, identify and support those with stress and other psychological issues in the workplace.
The course will teach you to:
- Spot the early signs of stress and mental health problems
- Prevent mental health problems from getting worse
- Feel confident in helping someone experiencing a problem in the first instance.
- Guide someone towards the right support
- Create an open forum where stress and mental well-being problems can be discussed
A recent study based on our own feedback from course delegates following various Mental Health First Aid courses found:
- 100 % of respondents rated this course as either good or very good
- 79% average increase in knowledge and understanding of how best to support others*
- 74% average increase in personal confidence of how best to support others*
*42 delegates were asked to rate their ability in supporting others on a scale of 1-10 before and after the course. (0 – lowest, 10 – highest).
To register your interest, please email email@example.com, stating your name, role and organisation.